Check out the Delhi Metro route map from Nawada to Sarita Vihar here. Find out all stations lying between Nawada and Sarita Vihar and the interchange stations, if any. You can know the total distance covered and time taken from Nawada metro station to Sarita Vihar metro station.
Please be informed that Nawada lies on Blue line and Sarita Vihar lies on Violet line. The map also shows the disconnections, if any, where another mode of transport might be needed to continue metro journey further.
How to Gain Entry at Nawada Station and Exit at Sarita Vihar?
You need to buy a ticket (in the form of plastic coin) every time you have to ride Delhi Metro from Nawada to Sarita Vihar. Else, you can have a pre-paid discounted card which can be used till its balance expires. This card remains with you and needs to be recharged when balance is exhausted.
Once at Nawada station, you can buy tickets either at counter, or using the kiosk machine operated by an attendant. E-Wallets, such as Paytm, UPI, debit and credit cards can also be used to make the payments.
Once the coin or the card is received at Nawada, you need to place it on the censor space provided for it at the entry door gates. This will open the gate automatically.
On reaching the destination station Sarita Vihar, you will have to again place this coin or card on the censors at the exit gates so that these be opened to let you leave.
Advantages of Using Delhi Metro Rail from Nawada to Sarita Vihar
1. Saves time considerably as congested roads are skipped.
2. It is one of the cheapest ways of traveling between Nawada and Sarita Vihar and surrounding areas.
3. Feeder buses of Delhi Metro operate in areas nearest to Nawada which makes end-to-end connectivity possible for the convenience of passengers.
4. All metro stations, including those of Nawada and Sarita Vihar are disabled-friendly, which means that people of different disabilities can access any part of network with ease. Lifts, escaltors, embossed tiles and gently sloping inclines are some of its features.
5. Safety is another major advantage of Delhi Metro rail network as these are protected by CISF and all operational risks are covered using highest level of technology.
6. Nawada and Sarita Vihar stations also have facilities for refreshment and public conveniences.
7. The Delhi Metro works towards being eco-friendly. Its solar powered stations – Nawada and Sarita Vihar provide clean energy.