Self-Employment Loan Scheme in Delhi
The Delhi Government of NCR has called on the city’s unemployed young people to apply for a loan from the Government of the Self-Employment Capital Region. The scheme provides for loans for the youngsters to buy commercial vehicles and rickshaws powered by batteries. This scheme is primarily intended as a guarantee of self-employment and financial stability for young people from scheduled castes, minorities, other backward groups and sweepers or cleaners.
Delhi Self-Employment Loan Scheme Objectives
- This program is primarily aimed at inspiring socially backward young people and helping support their families.
- It also aims to give youth a higher proportion of job opportunities and encourage them to improve their livelihoods.
- The Delhi government also provides loans to buy commercial vehicles and E-Rickshaws powered by batteries.
- In order to buy vehicle and earn regular income, the scheme proposes to offer loans to the young unemployed in town.
- The system is strictly for persons belonging to the groups SC / OBC / Minority / Safai Karamchari.
- In the course of 30 days, a Delhi Schedule Castes Finance & Development Corporation Limited (DSFDC) will offer loans under this law.
- The application form is also issued in the various zonal offices free of charge.
|Name of the Scheme||Delhi Self Employment Loan Scheme|
|Implementing Authority||Chief Minister of Delhi|
|Date of Launch||December 2018|
|Application Date||Available throughout the year|
|Mode of application||Only Offline|
|Objective||To provide self-employment to the unemployed youth of NCR Delhi|
|Benefit||Secure and Government-regulated scheme|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
Eligibility Criterion for Self Employment Loan Scheme
- Unemployed youth are between 18 and 45 years of age to benefit from loans issued in the Delhi Self-Employment Loan Scheme.
- A valid commercial license with a sign stating its name should be obtained from the recipient.
- The caste certificate given by the Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) is required for beneficiaries belonging to the category SC / OBC.
- These individuals must live in Delhi for at least five years and must carry valid Voter ID, Ration Card and Aadhar Card. These people must be permanent residents of Delhi.
- Likewise, an affidavit indicating the culture of the deponent is needed for the category of minority.
The Sanitation Superintendent’s certification of the area is mandatory for Safai Karamchari.
- SDM income certificates are also necessary to use the Self-Employment Loan Scheme’s advantages.
- SC / OBC category’s annual income must not be greater than INR 3 Lakhs; in minority groups, the upper limit shall be INR 1.2 Lakhs and there is no fixed income cap for Safai Karamcharis.
Application Procedure for Self Employment Loan Scheme
Step 1: Please contact the following offices any day of the working day from 10 a.m to 3 p.m. to make use of a hard copy of your application form.
- Head Office: Ambedkar Bhawan, Sector 16, Rohini, Delhi.
- Central Zone: 2, Battery Lane, Rajpur Road, Delhi.
- West Zone: A 33-38, B block, Lal Building, Mongolpuri, Delhi.
- East Zone: A-block, 1st floor, Bunkar Complex, Deputy Commissioner Office (North East), Near Gagan Cinema, Nand Nagri, Delhi.
Step 2: Fill in all the specifics of the form obtained from the zonal office.
Step 3: Please add, together with the application form, the necessary documents listed in the eligibility section.
Step 4: Send the properly completed application to the same zonal office.
For further inquiries, the applicants may approach their respective above mentioned zonal offices.