- 1 About 42nd India International Trade Fair Pragati Maidan
- 2 Trade Fair 2023 : Dates
- 3 Trade Fair 2023 : Timings
- 4 Trade Fair 2023: Ticket Prices
- 5 Trade Fair 2023: Online Ticket booking
- 6 How to Reach
- 7 Terms & Conditions
- 8 FAQ – Delhi Trade Fair 2023
- 8.0.1 What is the Date of Trade Fair Delhi 2022?
- 8.0.2 Is Online Booking available for Trade Fair Delhi 2022?
- 8.0.3 Where can I buy Tickets to Delhi Trade Fair?
- 8.0.4 Is Entry for Senior Citizens Free in Delhi Trade Fair?
- 8.0.5 Is home cooked Food allowed in Delhi Trade Fair?
- 8.0.6 Is Entry for Specially-abled (Divyang) Free in Delhi Trade Fair?
- 8.0.7 From which Gate, Entry is allowed in Delhi Trade Fair?
- 8.0.8 By what Time Entry is allowed in Delhi Trade Fair?
- 8.0.9 Where is Parking available for Delhi Trade Fair?
- 8.0.10 Is shuttle service available between Parking and Trade Fair?
- 8.0.11 What is the age of Children category in Delhi Trade Fair?
- 8.0.12 Is Entry for Students Free in Delhi Trade Fair?
- 8.0.13 Which Metro Station is nearest to Delhi Trade Fair?
- 8.0.14 Which Railway Station is nearest to Delhi Trade Fair?
About 42nd India International Trade Fair Pragati Maidan
The India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) is a world-renowned event organizer that has successfully staged several national and international trade shows including India International Trade Fair which is organized in Delhi’s Pragati Maidan every year.
Beginning on November 14, 2023, and running through November 27, 2023, the nation’s capital will play host to the International Trade Fair. More than 2,000 exhibitors from all over the country will be present at this event, which will be held in New Delhi’s Pragati Maidan.
On Monday, Delhi residents will be able to start their shopping blitz at the India International Trade Fair, which will be held once again at Pragati Maidan. The India Trade Promotion Organisation will be in charge of putting on the massive trade show that is widely considered to be the largest of its kind in India (ITPO). This year’s theme for the IITF is “Vocal for Local, Local to Global,” which is inspired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Atamanirbhar Bharat’ vision.
Trade Fair 2023 : Dates
November 14 – The inaugural session will take place on November 14 at Pragati Maidan.
November 14 to November 18 – IITF 2023 Business Days
November 18 to November 27– General Days for the general public
Trade Fair 2023 : Timings
The fair will begin at 10 AM and will be continued till 07:30 PM.
Trade Fair 2023: Ticket Prices
|Entry Ticket Price for Business Days|
|Adult on Non-weekend days||Rs 500|
|Child on Non-weekend days||Rs 150|
|Senior Citizens||Free Entry|
|Specially-abled (Divyang)||Free Entry|
|Season Ticket for All 5 Business Days||Rs 1800|
|Entry Ticket Price for Non Business Days|
|Adult on Non-weekend days||Rs 80|
|Child on Non-weekend days||Rs 60|
|Senior Citizens||Free Entry|
|Specially-abled (Divyang)||Free Entry|
Note – Senior citizens are allowed free entry on all days of the fair including Business days, subject to valid government ID stating date of birth. Persons accompanying will have to purchase entry tickets. Specially-abled (Divyang) are allowed free entry on all days of the fair including business days, subject to valid government ID stating date of birth. Persons accompanying will have to purchase entry tickets.
Trade Fair 2023: Online Ticket booking
Tickets for weekdays (November 14) and weekends (November 19) will go on sale to the public. Visitors can purchase entry tickets to the IITF at Delhi’s 67 metro stations. Also, tickets can be online as well to avoid rush and queues. There will be Ticket counter at Pragati Maidan.
How to Reach
Trade Fair at Pragati maidan can be reached by personal vehicles, cabs and three wheeler auto and it has a nearest Metro Station too with the name Supreme Court (Pragati Maidan). Parking arrangements in IITF Delhi Trade Fair have been made to cater the chaos and restrict traffic to a certain level.
Also, here are the DTC Bus routes number for reaching Pragati Maidan.
1. 344 (Hauz Khas Terminal to Kalyan Puri)
2. 355 (Anand Parbat to Noida Sector 32 Terminal)
3. 355A (New Delhi Railway Station Gate 2 to Noida Sector 47)
4. 355B (New Delhi Railway Station Gate 1 to Noida Sector 62 (Electronic City))
5. 374 (Nehru Place Terminal to Nand Nagri Terminal)
6. 375 (Nehru Place Terminal to Dilshad Garden)
7. 623 (Shahadra Terminal to C.P.W.D. Colony Vasant Vihar)
8. 883 (Pragati Maidan to Uttam Nagar Terminal)
9. 936 (Pragati Maidan to Gulabi Bagh DDA Flats)
10. 980 (Pragati Maidan to Kamruddin Nagar)
11. GL-32 (Karampura Terminal to Noida Sector 34 U.P. Roadways Terminal)
Terms & Conditions
- Keep a legitimate form of identification with you at all times.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, even if the event is rescheduled.
- Management reserves the right to implement security measures, such as frisking, as they see fit.
- Anyone carrying a weapon, knife, gun, pyrotechnics, helmet, lazer device, bottle, or musical instrument will be asked to leave the premises, with or without the item in question.
- Damages or injuries sustained as a result of attending this event are not the responsibility of the sponsors, artists, or organisers.
- Security has rights turn away drunk people at the door.
- Those who arrive too late may be turned away by the event’s organisers.
- It’s the venue’s policy, thus the usual rules apply.
Qamrul Islam says
One of the best perfect trade fair in the world, India International Trade Fair, I love it and like it too much,b,coz it is wonderful
Praveen kumar says
Tickets are very high price.
I visited every year its awesome
What is the Senior Citizen age specified for tickets? Is it 60 years & above similar to Taxation system?
Alka gupta says
I am going on Wednesday. Very Excited!
Ram Kumar Agrawal says
What is the age fixed for ladies to consider them as senior citizens.
Anita Sharma says
What is the age defined for Senior Citizens. In private sector employees retire @ 58 years. Is there ant concession for females?
Age for children category?
Robin Kumar says
We are planning to visit on 19th the very first day .Purchased ticket online. Ticket price are higher side for weekends.
we can carry our food from home?
Mohd Fardeen says
Every year I visit trade fair
It’s soo Exciting & knowledgeable
I love Delhi
Swadha mishra says
Can I buy ticket today offline? Plz suggest me I want to visit today.
How to book online tickets
Ticket are very high price
SK Mor says
What is minimum age for a male to be considered as senior citizen in international trade fair 2022, Delhi.
Also what is maximum age for a male to be considered as child.
Lalit Kumar says
What is the ticket charge for School student ?
Child age limit
kewal kumar jain says
what type of proof is valid for senior citizen,is Aadhar card is valid for proof of date of birth and what is the age for senior citizens
Shiv kumar says
Trade fair is good but there is no parking facility,i parked my car in one and half hour,and there is no service available for offline tickets,every metro stations says ticket khatam ho gye hai,what nonsense trade fair ticket khatam ho gye
Rajat Agrawal says
Is trade fair also available on 28 November