- 1 Pension Scheme for Widows in Delhi
- 1.1 Widow Pension Amount
- 1.2 The goal of the Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2022
- 1.3 Criteria for Eligibility
- 1.4 Required Documents
- 1.5 Offline Application for Widow Pension in Delhi
- 1.6 Online Pension Scheme Application Process
- 1.7 How to Check the Status of Your Application
- 1.8 How to File a Complaint
- 1.9 How to Track the Status of a Grievance Application
- 1.10 Number to Call for Assistance
|Widow Pension Yojana Registration | Vidhwa Pension Delhi 2021 |
Apply Online Delhi Widow Pension Scheme
The Delhi Government has created the Delhi Widow Pension Scheme for the year 2022 in order to empower women in the city. In this article, we will discuss the main components of the Delhi widow pension system, also known as the Delhi Vidhwa pension program, with all of our readers. Today, we’ll go through the qualifying requirements, required paperwork, and application process, both offline and online. In this post, we’ll go over every detail of the scheme so you know everything there is to know about it.
Pension Scheme for Widows in Delhi
The Delhi Government will provide several incentives to those women who do not have someone to look after them through the introduction of the Delhi Widow Pension Scheme. Girls’ education and empowerment would be regarded seriously by all Delhi residents as a result of the plans’ execution. The Widow Pension Scheme is a significant step forward in the development of a new India that empowers women of all genders.
As you may know, the Delhi government is implementing the Delhi Widow Pension Scheme for widows and divorced women in the city. This scheme is being implemented by the government in order to provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries. Beneficiaries receive cash support of Rs 2500 per month under this scheme. The Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of Delhi, is providing this financial assistance. Applicants must have been permanent residents of Delhi for at least 5 years to be eligible for this scheme, and proof of residency must be shown in the form of an original residence certificate and a merit certificate.
Women should be between the ages of 18 and 59. The amount of the pension is deposited immediately into the beneficiary’s account. It is vital to link the bank account with the Aadhar number in order to avoid any disruption. Only those ladies who do not have access to any other pension scheme will be eligible for this scheme’s benefits.
Widow Pension Amount
The Delhi Widow Pension Scheme (Delhi Pension Scheme to Women in Disaster) will pay Rs. 2500 per person on a quarterly basis directly into their bank account using RBI’s ECS or PFMS. From the next month after the application is submitted, the applicant will receive help.
The goal of the Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2022
If the Delhi widow pension system is introduced by the Chief Minister of Delhi, many goals would be achieved. The empowerment of women in our society is one of the key objectives of the scheme’s execution. As we all know, numerous atrocities have been committed against Indian women, hence the Delhi Widow Pension Scheme was launched by the competent authorities of the Delhi government to start the revolution of equality. Specifically, to empower all of the state’s women.
Criteria for Eligibility
If you want to apply for the Delhi widow pension plan, you must meet the following requirements:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Delhi on a long-term basis.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 and 60 years old.
- The total annual income from all sources must not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
If you’re applying for the Delhi widow pension program in 2020, you’ll need the following documents:
- Proof of Address
- Bank account information
- Husband’s Death Certificate
- Certificate of Aadhaar Card Age
- Proof of income in the size of a passport photo
- A self-declaration certificate stating that the recipient receives no additional pension.
Offline Application for Widow Pension in Delhi
If you want to apply for the Delhi widow pension program through the mail, simply follow the instructions below: –
- To begin, go to your nearest Citizen Service Center (CSC)
- Request an application form for the Delhi widow pension scheme at the counter.
- Fill out the application form completely.
- On the counter, submit all of the relevant documentation.
- The application form will be sent to the appropriate authority for review.
- The pension amount will be granted to the applicant within the prescribed time after verification.
Online Pension Scheme Application Process
If you don’t want to go to the CSC, you can apply for the program online by following these steps : –
- First, go to the scheme’s official website.
- On the homepage, select the option for new user registration.
- You can also register directly by clicking on the link provided here.
- On your screen, you’ll see the registration form.
- Fill in all of the blanks.
- Submit the form.
- You will be given a username and password.
- Log in with your username and password.
- You can also log in directly by clicking the link provided here.
- You will be sent to a new website.
- At the top of the page, select the services tab.
- After that, select the choice for a widow pension form.
- The application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill in the blanks.
- The documents should be uploaded.
- Submit the form.
How to Check the Status of Your Application
- Here is the website link to check the progress of your application.
- Under the service area, click “Track Your Application.”
- Fill in the blanks on the screen with the information requested, such as Department
- Applicant’s Name.
- Enter Captcha
- Hit Search button.
How to File a Complaint
- To file a grievance, go to the official website and click on “Register Grievance” under the service area.
- Fill in the blanks on the screen, such as Department name, Name, and Phone number.
- Problem description, Email ID Application number (if any)
- ID of the registration (if any)
- Old grievance number (if any)
- Code for the captcha
- If you select the submit option, the grievance application number will appear on the computer screen.
How to Track the Status of a Grievance Application
- To check the status of your grievance application, go to the official website and click on “Track Grievance” under the service area.
- Fill in the blanks on the screen, such as the Grievance ID and mobile number.
- Fill Code for captcha
- When you select the search option, the status of the computer will appear on the screen.
Number to Call for Assistance
You can reach the helpdesk at 011-23384573 or 011-23387715 if you have any questions.
Leave a Reply