TTD Online Booking Link
Sarva Darshan Free Entrance and Special Entry Darshan tickets can be reserved through the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board’s dedicated online ticketing system. Online TTD 300 Rs ticket purchases can be made by registered devotees with a Registration ID and Password. You’ll need to act fast if you want to get a ticket since tickets sell out in minutes. Special Entrance 300 Rupee Ticket Booking, as well as other information on how to get the darshan of your deities, are available at this link. We’ve outlined the process for using the TTD Online Booking Link.
TTD Special Updates
- Beginning at 11:00 AM on March 27th, 2023, you will be able to reserve your Special Entrance Darshan (Rs.300) tickets for the month of April.
- Periodical: As of 3:00 PM EST on March 27th, 2023, reservations for the Salakatla Vasanthotsavam Seva in Tirumala taking place between April 3rd and April 5th, 2023 can be made.
- The quota for senior citizens and people with disabilities for travel beginning April 1, 2023, and ending April 30, 2023, is now open for booking. To continue with your reservation, please click here.
- Tickets for the Srivari Arjitha Seva, including the Kalyanam, Unjal Seva, Arjitha Brahmotsavam, and the Sahasra Deepalankara Seva, will go on sale as of 23 March 2023 at 10 a.m.
- Tickets for the Srivari Arjitha Seva Beginning at 11 AM EST on March 24, 2023, electronic DIP registrations for the period of June 1st through June 30th, 2023, will be accessible. The sign-up period will run from March 24, 2023, at 11 a.m., until March 26, 2023, at the same time.
- Tickets for the June 2023 Tirumala Angapradakshinam can be reserved beginning on March 24 at 10:00 a.m. To continue with your reservation, please click here.
- Starting on March 21, 2023 at 3:00 PM, SRIVANI Trust donors will be able to reserve their share of the monthly Darshan and Accommodation quota.
- The April and May 2023 Trusts / Schemes Donors Darshan and Accommodation Quota will go on sale on March 20 at 10:00 AM.
- The seva quota for the dates 30.03.2023 – 01.04.2023 at the Sri Kodanda Ramaswamy Temple in Tirupati will be open for booking on 13 March 2023 at 9:00 a.m.
- The TTD March 2023 Seva Ticket Quota for Local Temples will go on sale at 12:00 PM, February 27.
- Please go here to access the downloadable Special Entrance Darshan ticket.
- Please click here to download / cancel your lodging reservation.
- Please go here to access the downloadable Tirumala Angapradhakshinam ticket.
- Go here to get a discounted ticket for the elderly and the disabled.
- To make a donation to SV Pranadana Trust and take advantage of Udayasthamana Seva, please click here.
- For the purpose of building a Super Speciality Paediatric Hospital in Tirupati, TTD is reaching out to potential donors and institutions for financial support through the Pranadana Trust.
- To show our gratitude to those who donate 1 Crore or more to this worthy cause, we would be providing them with Udayasthamana Seva. Donors can get a break on their taxes thanks to Section 80(G) of the Income Tax Act of 1961. Please see the attached document for further information regarding donations.
- View a video walkthrough of the entire procedure from beginning to end by clicking here.
- Those who have pre-purchased tickets for the Sahasrakalasabhishekam, Vishesha Pooja, or Nijapada darshanam are encouraged to visit the temple during the break between services or to obtain a refund. To want a refund or a Break Darshan, please click here.
Booking Portal for TTD
Anyone interested in visiting the holiest temple in search of divine favour can now do so through TTD Online Booking. The TTD portal will provide you with the convenience of making hotel reservations at your convenience. The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) is a separate trust responsible for maintaining the Tirumala Venkateswara Temple in Andhra Pradesh.
The TTD Online Reservation Link is available at ttd.ap.gov.in. The laddu is available for purchase on that page. One can schedule a Special Entrance Darshan (SED) via the internet. We’ve laid out the process for making a reservation online. Children under 12 years old will not be issued tickets.
TTD 300 Rupees for Special Entrance
Many of Hindus, especially the elderly, have made it a life goal to go to and have darshan from the gods and goddesses at the holiest of recognised temples at least once. A trip to the temple, they hope, will grant them access to nirvana. The cost to enter the special Darshan area is 300 rupees. Anyone interested in reserving tickets for admittance must do so through the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams’ official website (TTD).
TTD Other Information
|Name of Temple||Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanams|
|TTD Darshan Online Ticket Booking amount||Rs 300, Rs 500|
|Special Entry Darshan Timing||9 am to 5 pm|
TTD Web Resources
The TTD website is full of amenities designed to make the spiritual journey of visitors and devotees as pleasant as possible. Visit the TTD’s official website where believers and devotees can sign up. These are the various establishments:
The most up-to-date information on when and where to purchase tickets may be found on the official page. Darshan with Special Entrance for 300 Rupees: It offers the convenience of online access to data concerning the particulars and guidelines you must observe in order to travel to Tirumala. After you have booked your flight to Tirupati, you can check into your lodging. Then you must quickly reserve a place to stay. Before that, you must confirm the information about your Covid that all of your visitors have requested. You get to choose the time and place. After that, select the check-in time, number of days, and guests.
The Srivari Temple in Tirumala, the Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple in Tiruchanoor, and the Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple in Srinivasamangapuram can all be visited virtually through the website’s Online Seva program. You can join the aarti and receive darshan in real-time in this way.
Donations are accepted, and a variety of giving options, including a Cottage and a Trust, is made available.
Kalyanamandapam wedding arrangements: Gives the necessary guidance for doing something
How to Create a Book Getting this ticket is easy. The faithful should read the instructions in the following paragraph.
TTD Ticketing Procedures
Follow the instructions below if you’re a devotee who wants to book and apply for Special Entrance Darshan (SED) swiftly.
- Going to the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams’ official website is the first order of business (TTD).
- Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) website login information.
- You’ll need to provide your mobile phone number and the Captcha code.
- After selecting the Create OTP option, the OTP will be made available.
- In the event that there are many applicants, a countdown timer will be displayed.
- Alternatively, there is a login portal accessible via a link on the homepage.
- The printed ticket is yours to keep after the booking process is complete.
- If you’re looking for up-to-date details on how to book your pilgrimage, the best place to look is the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) website.
Leave a Reply