- 1 DDA Housing Scheme has 18000 flats available
- 1.1 Application Window Extended For Land Pooling Policy
- 1.2 Draw To Be Held On 18 April 2022
- 1.3 Under the DDA Housing Scheme, the deadline has been extended
- 1.4 The DDA Special Housing Scheme has received around 22000 applications
- 1.5 DDA Housing Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 Flat Booking – DDA Housing Scheme Registration
- 1.7 Result of DDA Housing Scheme Allotment
|How to Register for the DDA Housing Scheme 2022 at dda.org.in, Check the DDA Draw Result, and Check the Status of Your Application|
Flat costs are steadily rising as a result of inflation. Some citizens are unable to purchase apartments in such a condition. The Delhi Development Authority has created a DDA Housing Scheme to address this issue. Flats are supplied at modest prices to people from all walks of life under this scheme. These apartments are available on a first-come, first-served basis. This scheme covers all sections of society, including the general category, the backward class, windows, SC, ST, and others. We will cover everything you need to know about the DDA housing plan in this post, including what it is and how it works. Its goal, benefits, characteristics, eligibility criteria, and application procedure, among other things. So, if you want to learn everything there is to know about the DDA housing project, you must read this essay thoroughly till the end.
DDA Housing Scheme has 18000 flats available
A special DDA Housing Scheme has been created by the Delhi Development Authority. 18000 units in various categories are available under this housing program in localities such as Dwarka, Rohini, Jasola, Vasant Kunj, Paschim Vihar, and Narela. High-income group 3 BHK flats are offered in Vasant Kunj, Jasola, Paschim Vihar, and Dwarka under Scheme 202. Vasant Kunj has three high-income group 2 BHK flats, whereas Dwarka, Narela, and Rohini each have 976 middle-income category 2 BHK flats. Aside from that, this unique housing program offers 11452 low-income group 1 BHK units. There are also 5702 units offered for economically disadvantaged sections.
Application Window Extended For Land Pooling Policy
For a period of 90 days, the Delhi Development Authority has reopened the application window for the land pooling policy. Applicants can now apply for the plan until August 25, 2022. For the time being, 104 communities have been designated as candidates for land pooling. These communities have been grouped into six zones, each of which has 129 sectors. After the urban body issued a conditional notice for the creation of consortiums in three high priority sectors, namely sectors 10-A (in zone-N) and sectors 2 and 3 (in zone P-II), where 70 percent involvement of landowners was reached, the decision to extend the application date was made. A public notice has been issued by the Delhi Development Authority. They have told the landowners that this is their last chance to join the consortium creation through this public notice.
Apart from a minimum participation rate of 70%, contagious land of 70% is required for the formation of a Consortium in the industry. Owners or developer firms will be able to create residential and commercial facilities on 60% of the property. The remaining 40% of the land will be given to service-providing agencies to be used for infrastructural development. The program has registered a total area of 7275.45 hectares from a total of 6922 applicants.
Draw To Be Held On 18 April 2022
On April 18, 2022, the Delhi Development Authority is expected to hold a draw for the Delhi Development Authority housing project 2021. On December 23, 2021, the government announced the commencement of this program. 18500 units are available with this project. So far, 12253 applications have been submitted. Only 12253 persons have deposited the registration fee, despite the fact that 22,179 people have registered on the platform. The deadline for submitting an application has also been extended by one month by the administration. The flats sold through the scheme are those that were not included in previous schemes. The majority of these flats are offered to low-income families.
Apart from this economically disadvantaged section, flats for the intermediate and high income groups are also accessible. These flats range in price from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 2.14 crore. The government is granting discounts of 10 to 40% on the price of flats in Narela for those who are economically disadvantaged. The housing scheme’s flats are located in Narela, Dwarka, Jasola, Rohini, and Siraspur.
Under the DDA Housing Scheme, the deadline has been extended
On public demand and in light of the third wave of the covid-19 pandemic, the Delhi Development Authority has stated that the deadline for applying for its special housing project will be extended until March 10, 2022. So far, 16000 applications have been received. This unique program began on December 23, 2021. 18000 units are available with this scheme. The deadline to apply for the scheme was previously set for February 7, 2022, but it has been extended due to popular demand. The deadline to apply for this scheme is now March 10, 2022. All interested applicants should visit the official website to apply for this program. An advertising in the newspaper was used to announce this scheme.
In Jasola, the maximum price of a flat under this program is Rs 2.14 crore in the high-income group category. Around 18335 units in various categories are being given through this project in Dwarka, Narela, Rohini, and Jasola, which were unsold in the previous housing scheme of the metropolitan body. In the ESW/Janata flats category, there are 205 high-income group flats, 976 middle-income group flats, 11452 low-income group flats, and 5702 flats.
These flats are being offered at old rates or at a cost in relaxation of the cost in the DDA’s policy, which is modified every financial year based on land or building appreciation or depreciation. If they take out a home loan from a bank or financial institution, allottees would be eligible for subsidies under the central government’s Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme. The entire process will take place entirely online, from application to possession.
The DDA Special Housing Scheme has received around 22000 applications
More than 22000 people have applied for the DDA special housing scheme. This program ended on March 10, 2022. On December 23rd of last year, the DDA special housing plan was unveiled. Approximately 22179 people have applied for this program. Only 12253 of these applicants have paid, and the final total is still being reconciled by the banks. The deadline to apply for the plan was previously set for February 7, 2022. The deadline was extended to March 10, 2022, in response to popular demand and in light of the third wave of Covid-19. It was the housing authority’s second plan for 2021.
The first one was available at the beginning of last year. The flats available through this scheme are those that were left unsold in the city’s previous housing scheme. The authorities announced the program through newspaper advertisements, claiming that the flats were being sold at a reduced price. In Jasola, the maximum price of a flat in the high income group category was around 2.14 crore.
DDA Housing Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be at least eighteen years old.
- Only citizens who do not own a residential plot with a carpet area exceeding 67 sqm or a flat/build up to house with a carpet area exceeding 67 sqm in the urban areas of Delhi, New Delhi, and Delhi cantonment, or their wives or husbands or any of their dependent relations including unmarried children, are eligible to apply under the scheme.
- Both husband and wife can apply for apartments independently, as long as they meet the eligibility requirements; however, if both are declared successful, only one will be assigned a flat, and the other’s application fee will be reimbursed.
- The applicant can only submit the application once, either as an individual or as a joint or co-applicant.
- The applicant’s individual or joint income should not exceed Rs 3 lakh per year, and the household income should not exceed Rs 10 lakh per year if they are seeking for economically weaker sector flats.
- Other groups have no income requirements.
- In the application form, the applicant must provide information about his or her bank account.
- The applicant must have a valid account number.
- In the case of a combined application under the SC or ST reserved categories, the partner applicant must be a family member.
- In the case of a combined application under the reserved categories for war widows, individuals with disabilities, ex-servicemen, and others, the applicant must be a member of the reserved category and the joint applicant must be a family member.
Flat Booking – DDA Housing Scheme Registration
- First and foremost, you must visit the DDA’s official website.
- You can also carefully study the DDA Flat booking procedure.
- The homepage will appear in front of you.
- Under the DDA Housing Flat Registration, there will be three steps:
Complete the online application.
Payment over the internet
- You must now create an account on this website.
- In the registration form, you must provide your name, date of birth, PAN card, mobile number, and email address, among other details.
- Now you must press the submit button.
- After that, your user id and password will be emailed to the phone number you provided.
- You must now log in with your user id and password. A registration form will now appear in front of you. You must fill out the registration form with all essential information, such as your personal information, bank account information, and address information.
- You must now post your signature as well as a photograph.
- After that, you get a tick in the declaration’s checkbox.
- You must now complete and submit this application form. After that, you’ll see a new screen with your registration number, date, and registration fees.
- This application fee must be paid using online banking for NEFT or RTGS.
- Now you must select Make Payment from the drop-down menu.
- Following the selection of the Make Payment option, a screen will show the application number, amount, and payment.
- The accept slip will show on your screen after you have paid the money.
- Take a printout of this slip and keep it safe for future use.
Login – DDA Housing Scheme
- After completing the signup process, you must log in using your USER ID and password.
Select DDA Housing Login from the drop-down menu.
- Now, carefully input your registered user id and password, and then select the login option.
- You will receive the final application form for booking 1354 units at the recommended location after successfully logging in.
Procedure To Make Payment Under DDA
- Go to the Delhi Development Authority’s official website.
- Before you, the homepage will appear.
- Click the Payment Options link on the homepage.
- You will now be redirected to a new page.
- On the new page, you’ll find an opportunity to pay for DDA flats/plots/groups online.
- Housing property, cooperative societies, and unlicensed colonies are all examples of unlicensed colonies.
- You must select this option.
- You will now be redirected to a new page where you must select Make Payment.
- After that, you’ll be taken to a new page where you’ll need to input your login information, including your challan number, mobile number, and captcha code.
- You must now click on the login button.
- You can make a payment after logging in.
Result of DDA Housing Scheme Allotment
- The draw’s outcome will be published on the official website.
- The applicant will be responsible for verifying the draw’s outcome.
- A separate waitlist of candidates will be announced in order of priority, equal to 25% of the total flats on offer awarded under the draw.
- The waiting list will only be active for ten months after the successful applicants get a demand letter.
- The waitlisted applicant’s application fee, as well as the fees paid by failed applicants, will be returned.
- The demand cum allotment letter will be issued via the internet.
- Applicants are recommended to check the web portal for changes on a regular basis.
Draw Result of DDA Housing Scheme 2021
- Visit the Delhi Development Authority’s official website.
- Before you, the home page will appear.
- You must now select online services.
- After then, you must click on DDA housing draw result.
- A new page will open up in front of you.
- You can see the draw results on this page.
Draw DDA Housing Order Result By Application Number
- To begin, go to the Delhi Development Authority’s official website.
- Before you, the home page will appear.
- After that, you must select online services.
- You should now select Draw DDA Housing Order by Application Number from the drop-down menu.
- You will be presented with a PDF file.
- You can receive the necessary information from this PDF file.
Possession of Flats Under DDA Housing Scheme
- Only once the allottee has paid the dues and fulfilled all the appropriate paperwork will the allottee be given possession of the flat.
- The possession letter will be sent via the internet.
- Self-attested copies of the required documentation must be issued by the allottee.
- After receiving the possession letter, the allottee can schedule a physical possession date via the internet.
- If the allocated does not take possession of the apartment within three months of the date of issue of the possession letter, he or she will be obliged to pay watch and ward expenses at the required rate.
- Any requests for extras or changes will be turned down.
- Any complaints concerning the expense of the flat design or the quality of the materials used or stated, for example, will not be considered.
Leave a Reply