- 1 Kirti Nagar Metro Station
- 2 Platforms
- 3 Gates
- 4 Parking Capacity
- 5 Nearby Places
- 6 Lift/Escalator and Travellator
- 7 Shopping
- 8 Station Details
- 9 Station Facilities
Kirti Nagar Metro Station
Kirti Nagar Metro Station is an interchange station between the Blue Line, Green Line, and Blue Branch Line of the Delhi Metro. It is located in the Kirti Nagar area of West Delhi. Kirti Nagar Metro Station is a busy station, especially during peak hours. It is a popular choice for commuters traveling to and from work, as well as for people visiting the nearby Furniture Market.
The Kirti Nagar Metro Station is situated on the Delhi Metro’s Blue Line. Along with Inderlok, it serves as one of the Green Line‘s terminus stations. Because this station is an extension of the Green Line, commuters can save time and money by transferring to the Blue Line and the Red Line at Inderlok via Ashok Park Main instead of taking the lengthier routes through Rajiv Chowk and Kashmere Gate.
Kirti Nagar Metro Station is an elevated station with two platforms. Platform 1 is for trains going towards Noida Electronic City/Vaishali, while Platform 2 is for trains going towards Dwarka Sector-21 and Ashok Park Main. Platform No. 3 is for trains going towards Brig Hoshiar Singh.
|Towards Noida Electronic City/Vaishali|
|Towards Dwarka Sector 21|
|Towards Brig Hoshiar Singh|
|Towards Kirti Nagar|
Kirti Nagar Metro Station is located in the heart of a bustling commercial area. There are many shops, restaurants, and businesses located in the vicinity of the station. Some of the popular nearby places include:
- Furniture Market: Kirti Nagar is known for its furniture market, which is one of the largest in Delhi. Here, you can find a wide variety of furniture, from home furniture to office furniture, at competitive prices.
- Moments Mall: Moments Mall is a popular shopping mall located in Kirti Nagar. It houses a variety of stores, including apparel stores, electronics stores, and food outlets.
- Kirti Nagar Railway Station: Kirti Nagar Railway Station is a minor railway station located near the metro station. It is connected to the Delhi Metro network through the Kirti Nagar Metro Station.
- Punjabi Bagh: Punjabi Bagh is a popular residential area located near Kirti Nagar. It is home to a variety of restaurants, cafes, and other businesses.
Facilities at Kirti Nagar Metro Station
Kirti Nagar Metro Station is a well-equipped station with a variety of facilities for passengers. Some of the key facilities available at the station include:
- Lifts and escalators: The station has lifts and escalators for easy access to the platforms.
- ATMs: There are several ATMs located at the station, including ATMs from HDFC Bank, State Bank of India, and Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- Food and beverage outlets: There are several food and beverage outlets located at the station, including Subway, Costa Coffee, and Cafe Coffee Day.
- Medical facilities: There is a medical room located at the station for providing first aid assistance to passengers.
- Toilets: There are clean and well-maintained toilets located at the station.
First and Last Metro Station at Kirti Nagar Metro Station
The first train from Kirti Nagar leaves at around 5 am in the morning and the last train leaves at 11:30 pm in the night.
|Noida Electronic City||Vaishali|
|First Train (Sunday)||7:02 am||5:16 am|
|First Train (Mon to Sat)||5:26 am||5:16 am|
|Dwarka Sector 21||Brig Hoshiar Singh|
|First Train (Sunday)||5:55 am||7:37 am|
|First Train (Mon to Sat)||5:55 am||6:00 am|
Food/Restaurant at Kirti Nagar Metro Station
|RO Drinking Water Facility Drinking Water||Paid Concourse of Line 3|
|Lenskart||Outer Area, Near Gate no. 1|
|Desi Archies Gift Shop||
Outer Area, Near Gate no. 1
|Archies||Outer Area, Near Gate no. 1|
|AVA Munch||Paid Concourse|
|KFC||Outer Area Near Gate No.1|
|Metro Masala Twist and Food Masala||Paid Concourse LINE 3|
|Mother Dairy||Paid Concourse LINE 5|
|Fundooz||Outer Area Near Gate No.1|
|Food Track IRCTC||Paid Concourse|
|Yes Bank||Outer Area, Near Gate no. 1|
The station has only one entry exit gate. Gate 1 is located near the Furniture Market and Moments Mall.
|Furniture Market, Moments Mall|
|DMRC Authorised Parking
|Acharya Shri Bhikshu Hospital|
|Walking Time||25 min|
|Police Station Kirti Nagar|
|Walking Time||30 min|
Lift/Escalator and Travellator
|Escalator 1 (Line 5)||Platform to Concourse||Inside|
|Escalator 1 (Line 3)||Ground to Concourse (Paid Area)||Inside|
|Lift No. 4||Platform to Concourse||Inside|
|Lift No. 3||Platform to Concourse||Inside|
|Lift No. 2||Platform-2 to Concourse and Ground Level||Inside|
|Lift No. 1||Platform-1 to Concourse and Ground Level||Inside|
|Walking Time||7 min|
|Divyang Friendly Station|
|Sulabh Toilet||Paid Concourse of Line 5|
|Sulabh Toilet||Paid Concourse of Line 3|
Kirti Nagar Metro Station is well-equipped with a variety of facilities for passengers, and it is well-connected to other parts of Delhi through the Delhi Metro network.