At edudel.nic.in, you can fill out the Delhi Nursery Admission 2022 Application Form and review the Delhi Nursery EWS/DG Admission Eligibility, Documents, and Admission Schedule.
The Directorate of Education in Delhi has launched a new program, Delhi Nursery Admission 2022, as part of the government’s initiative to give education to everyone in the country. Edudel website contains information about this program and its related information, such as how to apply for admission, eligibility requirements for entrance, admission schedule, and many other topics. This website contains information about this admission program for parents that fall into the EWS/DG group. To get the necessary knowledge, read the remainder of this page carefully.
- 1 Nursery Admission Delhi 2022
- 2 Delhi Nursery Admission Registration Procedure
- 3 Objective of Delhi Nursery Admission 2022
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
Nursery Admission Delhi 2022
Delhi Nursery Admission is a program run by the Directorate of Education in Delhi for children from economically challenged backgrounds. The Delhi State Government will fund the beneficiaries’ pre-school educations under this initiative. Applicants who meet the program’s eligibility requirements can apply for admission. Apart from general admission, the Right to Education Act of 2009 specifies that 25% of seats are designated for students who do not have to pay a fee. In Delhi, there are 1700 private schools with roughly 1.25 lakh Nursery entrance seats.
Delhi Nursery Admission Registration Procedure
Delhi Nursery admissions for classes nursery, KG, and 1 began on February 18, 2022, over 1700 private institutions in Delhi. The deadline for submitting an application for nursery admission is March 4, 2022. On February 15, 2022, the Delhi schools notified the Delhi education department of the number of seats available. Around 75% of the seats in the nursery are designated for kids in the general category, with the remaining seats going to pupils in the economically disadvantaged and disadvantaged categories. Due to Covid-19, the application process will be conducted entirely online this year. Parents must first go to the school’s official website, where they can apply for admission. When submitting the application form, please include the following documents :-
- Passport size photograph of a child
- Passport size photograph of mother/father/guardian
- Family photograph (mother, father, and child)
- Aadhar card of the child
- Birth certificate of the child
- Address proof
Reservations for Delhi Nursery Admissions and Age Limits
The Delhi education department has included certain restrictions governing age limits and reservations. According to these laws, a kid must be at least 4 years old to enroll in nursery, 5 years old to enroll in kindergarten, and fewer than 6 years old to enroll in class 1. Around 22% of seats are designated for pupils from the economically disadvantaged part and disadvantaged group category, and 3% of seats are earmarked for children with special needs, who will be admitted through a centralised process by the Delhi Directorate of Education.
Objective of Delhi Nursery Admission 2022
The primary goal of Delhi Nursery Admission is to enable the economically disadvantaged children with the option of enrolling in nursery school through the official website. Parents can now apply for childcare admissions from the comfort of their own homes. They are not obliged to visit schools in order for their children to be admitted. This will save a lot of time and money while also increasing system transparency. The Delhi Directorate of Education has initiated this program. Parents of children can use this effort to access the official websites of numerous government and private schools and begin the admissions process from there.
Applicants who meet the following conditions may apply for admission under this initiative of the Delhi Government’s Doctorate of Education:
- As of March 31, 2021, the candidate for Nursery or Pre-School must be 3 to 5 years old, KG or Pre-Primary must be 4 to 6 years old, and Class I must be 5 to 7 years old.
- A family’s annual income should not exceed one lakh rupees.
- Applicants must be from a family of economically disadvantaged individuals or families.
- The applicant must be a Delhi permanent resident.
Note: At the discretion of the school’s principal, an age relaxation of up to 30 days may be permitted for admission. Parents can request relaxation through the manual application by approaching the school’s principal or head of school.
Following are the documents required for admission:
- Resident proof
- Income proof
- Cast certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Aadhar card
Procedure To Apply For Delhi Nursery Admission 2022
To apply for admission to this program, applicants must complete the following steps:
- Applicants must go to the Delhi Directorate of Education’s official website to apply for the Nursery Admission Program.
- You must read the directions or this article attentively from the website’s home page.
- Now go to the left-hand side of the page and look for the “Registration for New User” option.
- Click on it to bring up a new page on your screen, where you can complete out the registration form. Carefully fill out all of the required fields.
- Make a registration ID and keep track of your ID and password.
- Now log in and complete the rest of the application form as directed.
- As directed, upload the required documents in JPG or PDF format.
- Examine the application form carefully before clicking the submit button to send it.
- Make a copy of the application form for future reference.
Attach the required paperwork to the form and deliver a copy to the school. The documents that must be submitted are listed above, but some more documents may be requested depending on the school’s process. Parents can get the documentation they need to submit information to the school.
Selection Procedure for Delhi Nursery Admissions in 2022
- For the purpose of preparing a rank list, all applications will be evaluated by the schools.
- Certain variables will be considered in the production of the merit list, such as applicants’ home distance from school, single kid, girl child, alumni parents, and so on.
- For kids in the economically disadvantaged division, a fortunate draw system will be used to select individuals.
- The admissions guidelines must be followed by all parents.
- All candidates who have been accepted for admission must report to the institution as instructed.