- 1 Delhi Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
- 2 Anganwadi Bharti in Delhi
- 2.1 Eligibility Criteria for Anganwadi Bharti in Delhi
- 2.2 Educational Qualification for Anganwadi Worker / Helper:
- 2.3 Academic Qualification for Anganwadi Supervisor:
- 2.4 Age Limit Criteria – WCD Delhi Anganwadi Vacancy 2023
- 2.5 Delhi Anganwadi Helper/Worker Salary 2023
- 2.6 WCD Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2023 Application Fee
- 2.7 Delhi Anganwadi Selection Process 2023
- 2.8 Important Dates: WCD Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2023
- 2.9 Responsibilities of Anganwadi Workers and Helpers in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Anganwadi Bharti in Delhi
- 4 FAQs – WCD Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2023
Delhi Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
The Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) scheme was launched by the Indian government in 1975 with the objective of providing holistic development services to children below the age of 6 and their mothers. As part of this scheme, the government has established a network of Anganwadi centers across the country. In Delhi, these centers play a crucial role in promoting the health, nutrition, and education of children and women in the community.
An Anganwadi center is a community-based nutrition and early childhood care center that provides a range of services to the rural and urban poor. These services include supplementary nutrition, health check-ups, immunization, and pre-school education. The centers are usually run by trained Anganwadi workers and helpers, who are appointed by the government.
Anganwadi Bharti in Delhi
In Delhi, the recruitment of Anganwadi workers and helpers is carried out by the Delhi State Commission for Women, in collaboration with the Ministry of Women and Child Development. The recruitment process involves the release of official notifications announcing the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, and the application process.
Eligibility Criteria for Anganwadi Bharti in Delhi
To be eligible for the post of Anganwadi worker, candidates must have completed 10th standard. For the post of Anganwadi helper, candidates must have completed 8th standard and should be between the ages of 18 and 40. There is relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/PH Reserved Category as per the govt rules.
The selection process for Anganwadi Bharti in Delhi usually involves a written examination and an interview. The written examination is usually conducted to test the candidate’s knowledge of relevant subjects such as child development, nutrition, and health. The interview is usually conducted to assess the candidate’s communication skills, leadership qualities, and ability to work with the community.
Educational Qualification for Anganwadi Worker / Helper:
- Must be passed 8th / 10th or 12th Class or its equivalent qualification from a govt approved board.
Academic Qualification for Anganwadi Supervisor:
- Must hold Graduation Degree & also have basic computer knowledge.
|Department Name||Department of Women & Child Development, Delhi|
|Name of Posts||Anganwadi Supervisor, Worker, Helper, Coordinator, Teacher, Assistant, etc.|
|No. of Posts||Various Posts|
Age Limit Criteria – WCD Delhi Anganwadi Vacancy 2023
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 40 Years as on 01 January 2023*.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/PH Reserved Category as per the govt rules.
Delhi Anganwadi Helper/Worker Salary 2023
- For Anganwadi Assistant Worker: Rs 1800 – 3300 with Grade pay Rs 300
- For Anganwadi Worker.: Rs 5000 with Grade Pay Rs 300
- For Anganwadi Supervisor: Rs 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay Rs 2400
- For other Anganwadi jobs’ salary structures please read the official notification.
WCD Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2023 Application Fee
- For General/OBC/Other States: Rs 450
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs 350
- For SC/ST Applicants: Rs 250
- For more details, please read the advertisement.
Delhi Anganwadi Selection Process 2023
- The selection of applicants will be made through written test, document verification, interview and merit list based.
Important Dates: WCD Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2023
|Online Application Starting Date||To be announced Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online for WCD Delhi Jobs||__/__/ 2023|
|Written Test Date||To be announced Soon|
|Interview Dates||To be announced Soon|
How to Apply : The Application Process is online and eligible candidates should have to register online at official website before the last date.
- Online Mode Only
- Register at http://cams.wcddel.in
- Pay the application through online mode as per the instructions given in advertisement.
Responsibilities of Anganwadi Workers and Helpers in Delhi
The Anganwadi workers and helpers play a crucial role in the functioning of the Anganwadi centers. The main responsibilities of Anganwadi workers include:
- Providing supplementary nutrition to children and pregnant and lactating women
- Conducting regular health check-ups and immunization drives
- Providing pre-school education to children
- Organizing health and nutrition awareness programs for women and children
- Maintaining records and preparing reports on the activities of the Anganwadi center
The main responsibilities of Anganwadi helpers include:
- Assisting the Anganwadi worker in the day-to-day activities of the center
- Helping in the preparation of supplementary nutrition
- Assisting in the conduct of health check-ups and immunization drives
- Helping in the organization of health and nutrition awareness programs for women and children
Benefits of Anganwadi Bharti in Delhi
The Anganwadi Bharti in Delhi offers numerous benefits to the rural and urban poor. Some of the key benefits are:
Improved health and nutrition of children and women: The Anganwadi centers provide supplementary nutrition and health check-ups, which help in improving the health and nutrition of children and women.
Early childhood care and education: The Anganwadi centers provide pre-school education to children, which helps in their overall development and prepares them for formal education.
Employment opportunities: The Anganwadi Bharti in Delhi provides employment opportunities to people, especially women, in rural and urban areas.
Community development: The Anganwadi centers serve as a hub for community development activities, including health and nutrition awareness programs, which help in promoting a healthier and more educated community.
Better access to government services: The Anganwadi centers serve as a link between the government and the community, providing access to government schemes and services, such as immunization and health check-ups, to the rural and urban poor.
In conclusion, the Anganwadi Bharti in Delhi plays a crucial role in promoting the health, nutrition, and education of children and women in the community. The centers are run by trained Anganwadi workers and helpers, who work towards improving the lives of the rural and urban poor. The Anganwadi Bharti in Delhi provides numerous benefits to the community, including improved health and nutrition, early childhood care and education, employment opportunities, and better access to government services. The government should continue to support and strengthen the Anganwadi centers to ensure that they can effectively fulfill their important role in the development of the community.
FAQs – WCD Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2023
Q1: How to apply for WCD Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2023?
A: Eligible candidates can register online at the link provided, or visit the official website http://cams.wcddel.in/.
Q2: What is the official website for WCD Delhi Anganwadi Recruitment 2023?
A: The official website for WCD Delhi Anganwadi Recruitment is www.wcddel.in.
Q3: How can I join Delhi Anganwadi Jobs?
A: To join Delhi Anganwadi Jobs, candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria, apply online, and clear the written test and interview rounds.
Q4: What is the age limit for WCD Delhi Anganwadi Bharti 2023?
A: The minimum age limit is 18 years, while the upper age limit is 40 years.