Check out the Delhi Metro route map from Sarai Kale Khan Nizamuddin to Sector 146 Noida here. Find out all stations lying between Sarai Kale Khan Nizamuddin and Sector 146 Noida and the interchange stations, if any. You can know the total distance covered and time taken from Sarai Kale Khan Nizamuddin metro station to Sector 146 Noida metro station.
Please be informed that Sarai Kale Khan Nizamuddin lies on Pink line and Sector 146 Noida lies on Aqua line. The map also shows the disconnections, if any, where another mode of transport might be needed to continue metro journey further.
How to Gain Entry at Sarai Kale Khan Nizamuddin Station and Exit at Sector 146 Noida?
You need to buy a ticket (in the form of plastic coin) every time you have to ride Delhi Metro from Sarai Kale Khan Nizamuddin to Sector 146 Noida. Else, you can have a pre-paid discounted card which can be used till its balance expires. This card remains with you and needs to be recharged when balance is exhausted.
Once at Sarai Kale Khan Nizamuddin station, you can buy tickets either at counter, or using the kiosk machine operated by an attendant. E-Wallets, such as Paytm, UPI, debit and credit cards can also be used to make the payments.
Once the coin or the card is received at Sarai Kale Khan Nizamuddin, you need to place it on the censor space provided for it at the entry door gates. This will open the gate automatically.
On reaching the destination station Sector 146 Noida, you will have to again place this coin or card on the censors at the exit gates so that these be opened to let you leave.
Advantages of Using Delhi Metro Rail from Sarai Kale Khan Nizamuddin to Sector 146 Noida
1. Saves time considerably as congested roads are skipped.
2. It is one of the cheapest ways of traveling between Sarai Kale Khan Nizamuddin and Sector 146 Noida and surrounding areas.
3. Feeder buses of Delhi Metro operate in areas nearest to Sarai Kale Khan Nizamuddin which makes end-to-end connectivity possible for the convenience of passengers.
4. All metro stations, including those of Sarai Kale Khan Nizamuddin and Sector 146 Noida are disabled-friendly, which means that people of different disabilities can access any part of network with ease. Lifts, escaltors, embossed tiles and gently sloping inclines are some of its features.
5. Safety is another major advantage of Delhi Metro rail network as these are protected by CISF and all operational risks are covered using highest level of technology.
6. Sarai Kale Khan Nizamuddin and Sector 146 Noida stations also have facilities for refreshment and public conveniences.
7. The Delhi Metro works towards being eco-friendly. Its solar powered stations – Sarai Kale Khan Nizamuddin and Sector 146 Noida provide clean energy.