Check out the Delhi Metro route map from Rajdhani Park to Vidhan Sabha here. Find out all stations lying between Rajdhani Park and Vidhan Sabha and the interchange stations, if any. You can know the total distance covered and time taken from Rajdhani Park metro station to Vidhan Sabha metro station.
Please be informed that Rajdhani Park lies on Green line and Vidhan Sabha lies on Yellow line. The map also shows the disconnections, if any, where another mode of transport might be needed to continue metro journey further.
How to Gain Entry at Rajdhani Park Station and Exit at Vidhan Sabha?
You need to buy a ticket (in the form of plastic coin) every time you have to ride Delhi Metro from Rajdhani Park to Vidhan Sabha. Else, you can have a pre-paid discounted card which can be used till its balance expires. This card remains with you and needs to be recharged when balance is exhausted.
Once at Rajdhani Park station, you can buy tickets either at counter, or using the kiosk machine operated by an attendant. E-Wallets, such as Paytm, UPI, debit and credit cards can also be used to make the payments.
Once the coin or the card is received at Rajdhani Park, you need to place it on the censor space provided for it at the entry door gates. This will open the gate automatically.
On reaching the destination station Vidhan Sabha, you will have to again place this coin or card on the censors at the exit gates so that these be opened to let you leave.
Advantages of Using Delhi Metro Rail from Rajdhani Park to Vidhan Sabha
1. Saves time considerably as congested roads are skipped.
2. It is one of the cheapest ways of traveling between Rajdhani Park and Vidhan Sabha and surrounding areas.
3. Feeder buses of Delhi Metro operate in areas nearest to Rajdhani Park which makes end-to-end connectivity possible for the convenience of passengers.
4. All metro stations, including those of Rajdhani Park and Vidhan Sabha are disabled-friendly, which means that people of different disabilities can access any part of network with ease. Lifts, escaltors, embossed tiles and gently sloping inclines are some of its features.
5. Safety is another major advantage of Delhi Metro rail network as these are protected by CISF and all operational risks are covered using highest level of technology.
6. Rajdhani Park and Vidhan Sabha stations also have facilities for refreshment and public conveniences.
7. The Delhi Metro works towards being eco-friendly. Its solar powered stations – Rajdhani Park and Vidhan Sabha provide clean energy.