|Delhi Metro Train||Red Line|
DELHI METRO SAFETY GUIDELINES
You need to follow some metro rules while waiting in a Metro Station or during travelling in a Metrolink. Tourists should need to be aware of several rules and essential guidelines that are followed by each and every passenger.
- You need to follow all the Metro Station Instructions and make sure to read all the notices and listen to such announcements.
- Ensure that keep metro neat and clean and do not litter the Metro Stations
- Please use Dustbins or Trashcans to throw the waste.
- Be polite and always ready to give preference to children and Elderly passengers.
- If you notice any kind of suspicious activity, you need to notify the DMRC staff.
- Don’t Smoke, Spit, Litter or don’t carry any kind of inflammable and chemical materials.
- Eat, Drink, Play Music, carry pets, Play and cause any sort of havoc and damage to the Metro station property are not allowed inside the Trains.
- Keep all your personal belongings and essential things safely while passing through the AFC gate
- Children who are below the height of the gate need more care while crossing the gate and it is also essential to carry them whil passing through the AFC gate.
- Smartcard holders needs to ensure proper entry and exit and keep patienceÂ at the AFC Gates.
- Dont force entry or exit on the people at the AFC gate who are especially in groups.
- Pause, Stop and turn back properly after passing through the gate.
- Dont ever jump over AFC Gates to enter or exit the gate.
*Source: Delhi Metro Print Material
Offences within Metro Premises and Penalties
|Drunkenness or nuisance on Metro Railway||
Fine upto Rs 500/- and forfeiture of ticket/passess he’s holding
|Maliciously hurting or attempt to hurt passengers on Metro Railway||
Life imprisonment or imprisonment upto 10 years
|Endangering passenger safety by rash or negligent act or omission||
imprisonment upto 1 year or fine or both
|Endangering passenger safety by willful act or omission||
Imprisonment upto 7 years
|Carrying offensive material||
Fine upto Rs. 500/
|Carrying dangerous material||
Imprisonment upto 4 years and fine upto Rs. 5000/-
|Demonstration, sticking posters, unauthorized graffiti||
Imprisonment upto 6 months or fine upto Rs. 1000/- or both
Imprisonment upto 3 months or fine upto Rs 250/- or both
|Walking on the metro track||
Improsonment upto 6 months or fine upto Rs 500/- or both
|Unauthorized selling on Metro Railway||
Fine upto Rs 500/- or improsonment upto 6 months
|Unauthorized sale of tickets||
Improsonment upto 3 months or fine upto Rs 500/- or both
|Obstructing metro operations||
Improsonment upto 4 years or fine upto Rs 5000/- or both
|Obstructing a Metro official from his duties||
Imprisonment upto 1 year or fine upto Rs 1000/- or both
|Traveling withoutticket or beyond authorized distance||
Imprisonment upto 1 month or fine upto Rs 50/- or both
|Needless interference with means of communication, misuse of alarm||
Imprisonment upto 1 years of fine upto Rs 1000/- or both
|Defacing public notices||
Imprisonment upto 2 months or fine upto Rs 250/- or both
|Wrecking trains, track and acts of subotage||
Life imprisonment or rigrous imprisonment upto 10 yars or death sentence
|Damage to Metro Railways property||
Imprisonment upto 10 years
|False claim of compensation||
Imprisonment upto 3 yars or fine or both
Arrest without a Warrant
|Drunkenness or nuisance on Metro Railway|
|Carrying dangerious material|
|Endangering passenger safety by Metro official|
|Endangering passgner safety by willful act or omission|