Procedure to apply for DDA Housing Scheme 2010
Scheme includes One Bedroom / Two Bedroom / Three Bedroom / Expandable / Janta / One Room Tenement Flats
- The applicant applying for a DDA Flat under this scheme shall have to deposit the registration money of `1,50,000/- or `50,000/- (Janta/ORT only) as the case may be by a Single Banker’s Cheque/ Demand Draft of any bank drawn in favour of “DDA Housing” payable at Delhi/New Delhi. Applicants using downloaded form need to deposit separate draft/ banker cheque of `105/- (`100/- cost of form + `5/- D-Vat) in addition to `1,50,000/- or `50,000/- (Janta/ORT only) as the case may be. This Banker’s Cheque/Demand Draft has to be presented along with the application form completed in all respects on the prescribed form at one of the prescribed bank branches as mentioned in annexure B, on working days during the currency of the scheme. Duly filled up application can also be sent by registered post addressed to the Branch Managers of nodal bank branches as mentioned in annexure B to reach not later than 15 days before the last date of closure of the scheme. The envelope should be clearly marked “Application under DDA Housing Scheme 2010”. Payment by cheque, Multiple Bankers’ Cheque/ Demand Draft will not be accepted with the application form.
- Application forms will not be accepted after date of closure, in case it is found at any stage that the issue date of payment instrument is after the closure of the housing scheme, such applications would be summarily rejected and the applicant would be solely responsible for this, DDA would not entertain any such application in draw of lots.
- The applicant may give one or more preferences of his/her choice by writing locality codes, given in Annexure ‘A’, in appropriate box and put a cross (x) against the preferences not exercised. It is presumed that applicant has seen the locality before giving preference. If any box is left blank or preferences are not given in prescribed locality codes, form would be considered incomplete and would be rejected. No preference for sector/ pocket/ floor can be exercised by the applicant and no request for change of sector, pocket or floor shall be entertained by the DDA.
- The application form should be signed only by the applicant himself, who wants to get a flat under this Scheme. No applicant should make any cutting, erasing or overwriting in the application. In case a person desires to make changes, it is advised to obtain and fill up a fresh application.
- No conditional application form will be considered. Incomplete application forms shall be rejected summarily without conveying any reason to the applicant.
- Persons holding a registration with DDA under any of its other schemes can also apply under this scheme. They, however, have to make payment of Registration Amount of the scheme in full. They should separately make a written request for withdrawal of Registration Deposit of the earlier scheme once they are successful in this scheme.
Source – DDA.org.in